Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eyes Treatment 15ml
Part of the award-winning Cold Plasma family, Cold Plasma Eyes Treatment is an essential scientifically formulated treatment for luminous, sparkling eyes. This drenching cream-based serum addresses the six most visible signs of ageing along the contours of the eyes:
- Fine Lines
- Dark Circles
Safe enough to apply along the orbital bone and directly on the eye lid where many women experience dryness. Cold Plasma Eye absorbs quickly into the skin and provides an excellent base for your existing concealer and make-up.
- Addresses the six visible signs of Aging: Fine Lines, Dark Circles, Puffiness, Loss of Brightness, loss of Firmness and loss Hydration.
- Absorbs quickly to help provide maximum hydration.
- Smoothes the look of imperfections for an overall younger appearance.
- Cold Plasma which is Scientifically formulated to optimise delivery of Perricone MD’s proprietary ingredients for maximum results.
- DHA, a powerful fatty acid that provides deep hydration while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neuropeptides which are Scientifically formulated messenger molecules that help boost the appearance of suppleness and firmness.
- Vitamin C Ester which is the ideal therapy for sun-damaged skin, Vitamin C Ester minimises discolouration while visibly firming and brightening skin’s appearance.
- Apply using your fingertips to clean skin under and above the eye.
- Apply 1 dot of product per eye.
- Apply twice a day for optimum results.
- Use for 8 weeks to see the full benefits.
- Follow with your usual treatments or moisturiser.
- For added results use alongside the Perricone MD range, shop here.
Perricone MD products are formulated with the most potent anti-aging skincare and supplements at the forefront of skin science, researched and prescribed by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Perricone MD products set a new industry standard for product performance with results that often rival more invasive and potentially risky dermatological procedures, this new category, known as cosmeceuticals, has raised the bar of people’s expectations for topical skincare.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate , Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ceteareth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Dimethicone, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Hydroxysuccinimide, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
*Please check the products packaging for the latest ingredients list.